Engineering Collage at University of Washington (UW) offered over 400 scholarships for undergraduate students in the 2013-2014 academic year. Funds are given yearly based on the integrated into a student's total financial aid package.
- Check your department deadlines and initiate the web application. A UW NetID is needed. Be ready to enter your UW email address, planned major, extracurricular activities, work expertise, and a private statement. Note that every one communication regarding scholarship awards area unit sent electronically to your UW email address, thus make sure to ascertain this often.
- Complete the appliance by the point. AN email confirming receipt of the scholarship application is shipped to the person. inside regarding one month of the appliance point, the scholarship administrator notifies students of their standing by email.
- Settle for or decline any awards you're offered by returning to the web application.
- Complete a student profile if you settle for a souvenir.
- Write a donor many thanks letter. Log in to the appliance page to finish the letter. Note that funds won't be discharged while not submission of the letter (if a letter is required).
- Detain mind the CoE Scholar-Donor Recognition Recognition Nov. If the donors of your scholarship arrange to attend, you may receive AN email invite in October to satisfy the people United Nations agency area unit serving to to form your education doable. (Please note: international intelligence agency and Maine hold separate events at alternative times of year; if you're in either of these departments, the Nov date might not apply to you.)
To review your status you can access your current application.
- Applied to and/or Admitted to UW.
- UW-Seattle only.
Following categories should submit a College of Engineering application:
- Entering freshman.
- Entering transfer student.
- Students with pre-engineering status.
- 1/April till 1/May.
- 1/Aug till 20/Aug.